Photobucket

10.25.2011

30 day photo challenge: day 16-25

Day 16: Long Exposure
This one was a little tricky since I have a point and shoot camera. This was during bath time. 


Day 17: Technology
Three things that make our days run smoothly.


Day 18: Your Shoes
For this one Emma I picked two different pairs of my favorite heels that I never get to wear.


Day 19: Something Orange
A day at the pumpkin patch covered this one and I also took a picture of Emma's beautiful hair. :)


Day 20: Bokeh
I had to use picnik to make this one happen.


Day 21: Faceless Self-portrait


Day 22: Hands
Best friends! (Emma and her best friend Reagan)



Day 23: Sunflare
Not sure if this is right but here it is:


Day 24: Animal
These are my girls' must haves for bed time. Kitties are Addison's and the bears are Emma's


Day 25: Something Pink
One of my favorite pink items in my house!


Don't forget to enter my giveaway that ends 10/31/11
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...