Photobucket

10.23.2011

Time just flies by!

 I love creating traditions with the girls.  Emma's first Halloween I took her to the pumpkin patch and even though she was only 5 months old we had such a great time.  Fast forward to October 2010 off to the pumpkin patch and Emma was another year older and as a family we had an amazing day.  I was pregnant and did my best to keep up with her and Jay.  We had another memorable day as a little family.  This year we went to the pumpkin patch as a family of four!  We went on a hayrack ride, had some caramel apples, apple slushies and turkey legs.  I'm very happy to say that each time we went we were able to get some great pictures so we can show them when they get older.









Make sure to come back tomorrow for my FIRST ever giveaway!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...