Photobucket

10.01.2011

wow, it's October!

I really can't believe it's already October. Hubby and I were talking last night about how fast this year has flown by. In just three short months the year will be over. Oh how I hope the next three months take their time. You see I LOVE fall, this is my favorite time of the year. And it doesn't last as long as I want.
To start my fall off I am doing a fall craft. An online group of friends and I did a September craft challenge: make a wreath. Here's mine:

I love it so much that I'm going to make one for winter. It's nice to have seasonal decorations for our home.
Now back to fall challenge, this month the challenge is: make whatever you want: wreath, center piece, pillow, or random fall decoration but you have to include pumpkins. it can be for Halloween or just for fall in general. I have a couple ideas for this challenge. I found them all on pinterest.  
 
”Playful
”Centerpiece”
”Pumpkin
With the centerpiece and the pillow I would change them a little and add a pumpkin or two. I'm so excited for this challenge. My home is in need of fall decorations.
What are some of your favorite decorations for fall? Is your house already decorated for fall?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...