Photobucket

11.22.2011

Thankful

In just a couple of days it will be Thanksgiving.  Yeah I can't believe it either.  I have so much to be thankful for this year.

My Husband: 

I am so thankful for my best friend, my husband.  I can't imagine my life without him.  He works hard to provide for our family and even has energy after working a 12+ hour day to play with the girls.  I love him for watching my crappy television shows with me.  I'm so thankful that he is a great husband and father to his girls.  We are truly blessed to have him.

Wow, this is an old picture of us.  I think over 5 years ago.

Emma and Jay at the pumpkin patch last year.


Jay and Addi when she was a couple days old.

Our Girls:

I'm am very thankful for our daughters.  We are so lucky to have two beautiful, smart and loving girls.  I love seeing them grow and learn new things everyday.  I'm thankful for how much they love each other and are almost inseparable.  It's wonderful knowing that in just 10months they have made a bond that can't be broken and I am so thankful that they have each other.




Me:

That's right, I'm thankful for myself.  I'm very thankful that I am healthy and fortunate to have such a beautiful family.  Also, I'm thankful that I survived, so far, having two kids under two.  I'm thankful for being able to stay home with them and enjoy every moment.


Cheers!


What are you thankful for this year?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...