Photobucket

1.12.2012

Tasty Thursday

I have recently signed up for e-mealz to help me plan my dinners.  I love cooking but always seem to run out of ideas of what to cook.  I hate making the same meals over and over.  E-Mealz is great, you never have the same meal twice and it gives you the shopping list.  It's perfect for us.  Anyways, today's Tasty Thursday recipe comes from E-Mealz.  I made Chicken Cobbler last night and it was a hit!  So I HAVE to share it with you all. 

Chicken Cobbler:


Ingredients:
¼ cup melted butter
½ cup Parmesan chs
3-4 cups cubed Italian bread
4 cups chopped broccoli, thawed
1.5+ lb boneless chicken breasts, cooked, cubed
½ cup drained, chopped roasted red bell pepper
10 oz Alfredo sauce
1 tsp Italian sng
½ cup sour cream
2 Tbls red wine


Directions: 

     Drizzle butter over bread cubes in large bowl; sprinkle with cheese &
toss.  
     Combine broccoli & remaining ingredients in large bowl.  Spoon into
lightly greased 2 qt baking dish or individual baking dishes.  Top with
bread cubes.  Bake, uncovered, @400o for 30 min (20-35 min for
individual dishes) until bubbly and top is toasted.   
    

They recommend a salad as a side dish.  Which we had, even Emma had a little salad.
Here's the finished meal. 
**I cheated and used frozen pre-cooked cubed chicken, it made it easier and faster.  I also used my hand blender to "chop" the roasted red bell peppers.  It was basically a puree but Emma didn't complain and ate it all**
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...