Photobucket

10.23.2012

Has it really been this long...

I can't believe it has been this long since my last post. Life has been a little busy lately.  Nothing too exciting has happened.  Hubby and I decided that it was time I went back to work to help us out with our finances. So I've been working around 20hours a week.  I know that might not seem like a lot to some but when I'm used to staying home all the time it's hard. Plus then I have to try and keep up with the house and of course spend as much time as I can with my hubby and girls.  There have been a few weeks that hubby and I don't have a day off together and we see each other in passing.  I'm sure how long I'll be picking up hours but it is nice especially coming into the holidays.

So on top of me working I'm still trying to stay on top of my workouts and eating clean. The clean eating is easier to do now that I make weekly meal plans.  Each week I sit down and look through the ads, my pantry and fridge to see what meals we'll have that week.  I plan out breakfast, lunch and dinner. It makes it so easy when we come home and all I have to do is get dinner ready without thinking about it.  I try to utilize our crock pot as much as possible on the days I work.  Like last week I cooked a whole chicken on my day off had hubby scrape the meat off and put it away.  Then the next day I made chicken stock in the crock pot while I was at work.  So once I got home that night I was able to make homemade chicken noodle soup.  The girls inhaled it too.

When it comes to working out I try to get up before the girls wake up to get my workouts in. I've started doing Insanity again and should be done right before Thanksgiving.  My motivation to get out of bed so early is not having to do it after they go to bed. By the end of the day all I want to do is sit and relax or some days go straight to bed.  

It's crazy to think that next week is Halloween and Thanksgiving is quickly approaching. I hope I can enjoy the next couple of months and not blink them away.  

What are your kids going to be for Halloween?  Emma has decided she's going to be a princess, no surprise there. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...