Photobucket

10.26.2012

Last Day With My Long Hair

About a month ago my sister-in-law asked me if I was interested in donating my hair, at that moment I wasn't. I started thinking about it more and more and finally decided to do it. My grandma recently found out she has breast cancer so that made me want to donate even more. It has taken me over 3 years to grow this long. The last time I had it short was before Emma was born. So needless to say I was nervous and even excited to get it cut off.
My sister-in-law owns a hair salon here in town and this weekend was the Just For Her Expo.  They were doing quick cuts, up-dos, curl or straightening styles for a $5 donation.  They were with the Metamorphosis Fund.   It felt great to be able to donate and provide some hair to go towards a wig for a cancer survivor/patient. 

I just had to take some "last day with long hair" pictures. Last time I curled it:

Getting it put in ponytails and getting it cut:

It's short again!

I'm super excited to get it cut and styled on Monday. I'll have to make sure I post an updated picture after my appointment on Monday.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...