Photobucket

11.22.2011

Santa Baby

Hurry down the chimney tonight!


With Christmas right around the corner it's time to think about what I want.  So here we go:

1. Mother's Ring:  I thought I wanted the birthstone type of mother's ring until I saw this one.  I just love the simplicity and elegance of this gorgeous ring. 
2. Eclipse Alfred Thermaweave Window Panel:  I really really want these curtains for every bedroom in my house.  I want them in mine to keep it darker and in Emma and Addi's room to keep them cool/warm.
3. iPhone 4S:  Hubby and I are due for a new phone and we both really want this one.
4. "Casual Friday" :  I love this outfit and the Toms are slowly growing on me.
5.  Zoya Nail Polish: In Jana - not my typical pick but I just love this color!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...