Photobucket

1.29.2012

Addison is ONE

So I've been away from the blogging world for a little bit.  I'm still trying to find the desire to continue to blog. Lately I've been focusing on my family and myself and I haven't been online a lot.

So far this year has been busy.  We started this year with Addison turning one on the 21st.  I still can't believe that she's over a year old.

I was very lucky last year and won a birthday package from Party Paper Scissors .  I decided to do a snowflake themed party with pink, blue and silvers.  I LOVED everything and it looked amazing put together.

Here are some pictures from her big day:


As you can see we had a lot of cupcakes!  There was also a hot chocolate bar with hot chocolate made from this recipe.  I even made cake "snow"balls. 
The cupcake toppers, water bottle wraps, napkin rings (which I ended up putting on juice boxes for the kids), drink stirrers and her banner all came from Party Paper Scissors.
The fondant cupcake toppers are from CakesAndKids.  They're a little hard to see but they are on some of the cupcakes as well as Addi's cake.
The lollipops are from AmysSweetDream, they were delicious!  I got them in Blueberry and Strawberry Banana. 







We were amazed at how great Addi did with her cake.  She kept trying to pick it up so Jay cut it into four pieces to help her out.  Emma just had to help her sister eat the cake.  Addi was so sweet to share her cake with Jay and Emma.  

 My pretty baby girl in her birthday outfit.  I made her tutu and won her birthday onesie from Gillians Goodies.  It says "I'm 1" with a snowflake on it.  



We had to put her back in the Guinness bucket.
 


A collage of her first year. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...