Photobucket

2.03.2012

I Did It!

Like I mentioned in my last post: I've been focusing on myself lately.
That means I've been working my butt off to lose the baby weight.  I did it!  I started off by doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred on January 2nd.  Not only had I finished 30 Day Shred but I was tracking my calories using My Fitness Pal.  By the end of January I lost 12lbs! 
The past month was challenging at the same time it was great, for the most part, having that time to myself.  There were mornings that Emma would wake up before me so she would come workout with me.  She loves doing jumping jacks.  If I wasn't jumping high enough she would say "no mommy, you have to jump".  My own personal trainer.  I had those days that I didn't want to do anything.  I had to remind myself of the hard work I had already done and the road I have ahead of me.
Now, I feel amazing after a workout.  I like to workout in the mornings but sometimes it just doesn't happen so then I look forward to nap time even more.

What do you like to do for workouts?  When do you find time to workout?
Emma 6 months old
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...