Photobucket

5.29.2012

Wordless Wednesday- 3rd Birthday

I can't believe it, my baby girl turned 3 on May 25th!  Thanks to my sister and her friend who let us treat Emma to an afternoon "playing" with horses.  Emma was so excited to be able to feed, pet and sit on a horse.  She was still talking about it when I put her to bed that night and the next morning.

Feeding the "pony" a peppermint

She LOVED sitting on the pony

She loved eating carrots just like the horses

Emma and her bestie


Her birthday celebration isn't over!  We're having her party this weekend and she's super excited.  I've been planning her party all week and can't wait to bake her cake.  She originally wanted a piggy cake, like asking since Addi's birthday in January.  Now she wants a Barbie cake, so lucky me gets to make my first ever Barbie cake.  So we're having a Princess theme and I went through my Barbies and found the perfect one.  Wish me luck on her cake!


Thank you so much to Kelli at The How To Mommy for taking these wonderful pictures.  We're so happy you and R were able to join us!! Maybe for R's birthday next year we'll go see some parrots ;-)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...