Photobucket

7.18.2012

Wordless Wednesday

Since it's been awhile since I've posted anything I think it's time for a picture update and overload.

 
Emma's Birthday: She's 3! My sister and brother-in-law got her a horse.


Emma's birthday party.  It was princess themed.  I'll have to post pictures from her party soon.
Loving her new princess dress and mirror.


Swimming at the grandparents.
Emma wouldn't share the basketball so Addi got a bigger ball.


Day at the zoo.  We went on the Skyfari.  It was so much fun and I have never been so nervous. 
My sister got married.  The week before we took her to a vineyard. 

This is how Emma and I watched the fireworks on the 4th.


Hubby and I had a day of dates.  First stop was an art museum.
Day Date stop 2: Lauritzen Gardens.


We did the Color Run this past Saturday.  What a great day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...