Photobucket

12.10.2011

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

I love this time of the year!  The snow, the treats, and most of all the happiness on my daughters faces when they get to experience Christmas. 
We just got our tree earlier this week and boy it's beautiful!  The girls helped pick it out and Emma helped decorate it.  She even helped pull out my decorations.  I look forward to this time of the year so I can put up my "Happy Holidays" signs.

Over the past couple of weeks we've started receiving Holiday cards from our friends and I decided to make a quick card holder.  We've had the sign for a couple of years and it just happened to fit perfectly with my card "holder".



Now our stocking are hung and tree is trimmed, we're ready for Christmas!  Here's some of my favorite ornaments:

Our tree and stockings: (Not the best picture of the tree but trust me he's pretty)




Have you decorated yet?  What do you love about this season?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...